Sound Healing with Crystal Bowls – Crystal Bowl meditation with Michelle Berc.
Relax and fall deep into your own sonic universe with a crystal bowl sound meditation. For many, the result is a blissful state of consciousness Michelle likes to call “Sonic Being". Relaxing yet elevating harmonic pure tones offer a rejuvenating break from busy lives. Michelle is dedicated to creating an experience of healing and balance cultivating an inner harmony where participants can discover answers from within…
– Emotional Balance
– A Clear Mind with Increased Focus
– Feel Lighter in Your Body
– Deeper and Restful Sleep
– Stress Relief
– Harmony and Flow
– Deep Relaxation when other Meditation Techniques Fail
Check out our latest yoga nidra sound bath (featuring tibetan bowls) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUx24xTMm1M
Also enjoy our latest Tibetan Bowls Sound Bath here https://youtu.be/cAIpcdNv68Y
What are crystal bowls?
Crystal bowls are made from 99.992% pure crushed quartz and heated to about 4000 degrees in a centrifugal mold. The bowls produce powerful pure tones that are very nurturing to the human body. The bowls come in all the different notes (C, D, E, F, G, A, B) and correspond with one’s energy centers or chakras. When multiple bowls are played together harmonically the sounds are elevating and hypnotic.
The Sounds of Crystal Bowls have the following benefits:
• Pure rich crystal bowl tones will impact not only the physical structures in the body but also on the conscious level.
• Using Crystal bowls for healing can have profound effects on the organs, cells, and skeletal structure; thereby bringing all systems into balance.
• Crystal Bowls are wonderful tools for manifestation as they transmit our thought energy; the bowls become the carrier wave of our intention.
Michelle Berc has been practicing Sound Healing for nine years and has received a certification in the field from the Sound & Consciousness Institute in San Francisco. Additional trainings include self-studies and multiple workshops from leaders in the sound therapy field. She is known for her 'Sonic Being’ signature chakra balancing sound bath.http://www.sonicbeing.com/
Nothing compares to hearing the bowls live in person. Visit http://www.sonicbeing.com for information on upcoming sound baths in the Los Angeles area.
Check out our library of sound bath videos, sound healing videos and meditation music here: